all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I think a Seahawk threw up in my living room!!!

Well, I haven't posted for a while because there is so much tension going on here w/ the Hawks and the championship game in T-MINUS 15 HRS.....
My husband has been a Hawks fan since the very beginning of the Hawks.... His Dad first brought it too his attention during the some guy name Dave Kreig times?? If that makes any sense to anyone??? He has loved them when they finished the season 2 wins and 12 loses... When they have done... "Not so bad this year, it's a rebuilding year". It didn't matter to him, he was so excited from pre-season to the end.... (course usually we we're done at the end of the season or the first fateful playoff game when we would choke)... BUT we hired Homegren and for the first few seasons we thought "this was it" we are going to the superbowl.... Well hasn't happened but we have been working on it!! Homegren has been our coach for 5 seasons now, and I have finally gotten his name right... (for the first 3 seasons I was calling him "HomeGrown" Steve had to finally tell me that, that was a certain store in Lynnwood that sold things teenagers liked.. things called "waterpipes" and where you could go to replace your screens that seemed to mysteriously dissapear from your parents kitchen sinks.... Well how the heck did I know...
Oh well, now I have it down and My husband is soooo adorable.... We went out a few weeks ago, and some guys saw us in our matching Seahawk jackets and asked us if we we're true fans, or just on the bandwagon? And my Stever was so proud to say he was "the fan"....
To see his most beloved thing in the world in the spotlight for him, just makes me glow in all the more admiration for him!!! It's so amazing to see the passion he has.... I am so scared for this game tomorrow, honeslty not so much for the Hawks, but for Steve.... I was gone for a long time today, and I came home and my house which I am so proud to say, I try to keep so nice and neat... is now COVERED IN BLUE AND SILVER!!!! He has decorated our living room in Seahawk blue... it's on my walls, on my tables, paper home made signs in my windows, it's everywhere it's adorable!! (we even have blue candles going 24/7) Thanks Kolie for keeping me supplied!! He has just now that it's midnight before the big game taken a step back and said "wow this kinda looks like a frat house".... Oh this is so fun!!! Tomorrow will be fun either way!!! but for all of us here we know how we wish it to be!!!! Think Blue thunder everyone!!!!
love and hawks
Andrea

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Heheh. Steve must be on cloud nine lols. Hope he didn't burn your house down in all the excitement.

    Did you take pictures? I should get on the phone with you and walk you thru posting pictures really quick. It's easy, and plus, my mom reads your blog every day and always bitches that you don't put pictures up.

    And Homegrown. I used to love that place, can't believe it's still there.

    I didn't know that the screens were supposed to stay in the kitchen sink!! I just thought it was a place to store them for safe keeping! Yup!!

    Love ya :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home