all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Friday, December 16, 2005

I am in Christmas tree hell!!!!!!

Ok so my last post talked on and on about how I love my Christmas tree, and lets see what kind of fun red, white and green lights I can get at the Walmart....
no
not happening...
So we went to Walmart, and apparently they don't make all three colors anymore, but I did find awesome red/green all in one bulb light kinda thingies and those are super cool!! So I bought some of those, came home and of course had to re-do the tree...
Well that was all fun and great until Tues. Night... Well than...
The girls (Belle and Lucy) have realized that they actually think we brought in this big shrub for them and they have decided that they like rubbing their itchy backs on our tree... We did good for the first couple of days catching them and saying cute words like "no" and "stop that" Well Thursday morning as we we're getting ready for work... Sigh.... One of the two; not pointing fingers, but Lucy's ears we're flaring something awful... (she does that when she's in trouble)
succeeded in knocking over our tree...
And in the process broke Steve's 45.00 Danbury mint collectible Seahawks ornament.... grrr.
So I spent 2 and 1/2 hrs putting it all back together and cleaning up.... Sucked...
So we came up w/ a fun idea.. The first day and night we had all of our TV trays lined up around it as a gate... Looked so stupid... I thought.. "Hey let's bring out our Christmas storage boxes, wrap them in Christmas paper and it will look like big presents under the tree... So that is working thank heavens... What drama...
And I still don't have my gingerbread house kit yet...
worship your tree you all, they are so pretty!!!
luvs,
Andrea

1 Comments:

  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Hey, at least they're not peeing on your tree, like my dog did his first Christmas.

    Brought the tree in, decorated it, and he came in with big wide eyes and looked adoringly at us thinking we'd brought the outside in from the cold JUST for him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home