all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Friday, November 25, 2005

EBAY VIRGIN ALERT!!

This is soooo sad. I had to call all the way out/over to New Jersey for help w/ eBay.... sigh.... I've never done it before and I am so nervous, I was telling Nic that I felt like I was buying a car, so funny!!! Well I'm in the process of bidding and we'll see.... Can't say what it is for it has the hopes of being a Christmas present so I am working on that!!! Will let you know how it goes!!
So Thanksgiving....
It started out as being all I hoped it would be, fun, relaxing, parade.... Than I found out my coffee place wasn't open so know mocha big train for me. But I was ok with that... Than the teenager inside me fell apart when I found out Nick and Jessica are really separating..... I know truly pathetic on my end, but I am a true romantic, and I followed them faithfully on newlyweds and thought they really we're adorable.... so it honestly really bummed me out....
Other than those 2 things, Thanksgiving was great! We had a great time at Steve's moms house!!! The more historical romances and crosswords I do get me better and better at Scrabble and one of these day's I'm going to beat Steve's mom I just know it!!
Than we went to my Mom's house and everyone was there!! Jo and Kody are back from Mexico so we got to see all of there wedding pictures that was fun! And Cher and Jenny we're there as well and we hardly every get to see them so that was great!! We had fun just hanging out and chatting, and my aunt Laurie and I always have fun together!! So it was a really nice way to wind up the evening!!!
I was in bed by 10:00 and it was funny because I had to work today, so I wanted to make sure and have plenty of sleep, but I had 8 hrs exactly and was more tired this morning than when I only have 6 so I've got to think I function better on less sleep which is not unheard of!!
I kept thinking it was Monday, one day off work than going back you know... After I got home I was thinking we we're set to watch Las Vegas tonight not Ghost Whisperer... I'm all thrown off!!
It was slow at work though so I got to get off early and I met Mom and Mandy and we did some shopping!!! I was glad I had my BAU though (big ass umbrella) which I won at my work awards thing on Wed. This thing is huge and it kept us all dry!!! It was so incredibly rainy today... Some guy at Kmart even wanted to buy it from me!!!! he he he So Mandy and I named it the BAU!!!
After I left them I met Steve at Walgreens and we got some fun Christmas decor.... So we hung that up together, now I'm online to figure out this whole eBay thing..... Talk about coming into the now.... sheesh....
sorry for the rambling, it just comes out of no where... LOL

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home