all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I love a good wedding!!

Wow what a night last night was!!! My cousin Jo's wedding was all I thought it would be and more! Her and Kody looked so beautiful, and happy, and so so very excited to share their day w/ us, as we we're happy to be there!
The ceremony was just amazing, the slide show was a happy cry, and watching our 2 favorite boys try to be such big boys was great!! I can't wait to see the video!
The reception was so great having all our family together at a true party, and celebration! I love getting together w/ my family and for such a wonderful occasion made it truly a night to remember.... (listen to me, it wasn't even my wedding and I'm gushing!!)
So now Kody and Jo, have just landed in Mexico to begin their life together (ok but they are coming back to Washington)..... so all my love to them, and I can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving I hope!!!

So I love Sunday's as I know I have mentioned before, but I truly do.... get to lay around in flannel pants all day, have some chips and salsa and watch football!!!! It's so cute how much Steve loves his Seahwaks!! I had to run to my Mom's to drop off my jewelry to Mandy (love you), and I came home just in time for the game to start and Steve had the entire house draped in his Hawks stuff, it's so cute!!!
Alrighty, I'm off to watch the Hawks, and eat the chips and salsa!!

later,
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home