all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Feeling the love!!

This is just my favorite time of year!! I would have to say that Thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday... And I've been giving this a lot of thought as to why lately, and I think it's because it actually starts off all the get togethers and fun stuff!!
My work is closed tomorrow so I found out I actually get to watch the parade live, so I'm very excited about that!! The last year or two I have had to tape it and watch it after I got home from the 2 family hoping triptafan hangover!!!
Things have just been so extrodinarly good the last few day's it's almost scary!!! Steve and I have had our fare share of crappy things happen to us the last few years (not to eachother but business/financially wise) that now that it appears (keep your fingers crossed) we are seeing a bright next couple of months it's almost hard to believe.... So I just wont talk about it!!!
I have spent the last couple of days getting us budgeted through May and making sure we are set and secure!! Ask me in May how I did!!! LOL
Wamu work is going well also, today I got rewarded for my stats for the 3rd quarter so that was really fun! Always makes you take a step back and realize why you love your job! (at least for a day or two LOL)... They gave us a pin, and certificate, and a really really really big umbrella!!! This thing is huge..... The 20 of us that won this award today we're all trying to shuffle back to our 1/2 cubes w/o banging into eachother it was so funny!! But really fun!!
And for those that know me.... You know how I love Tim McGraw... Well he's been all over the TV the last few weeks so I've gotten to see him tons it's been awesome!!! He always reminds me of my Steve, and I figured out why... He kind of looks like him... I've said that for years and he never believed me until someone stopped him on the street and said it... But also the whole Tim and Faith hill love connection.... Kind reminds me of my Steve and me... They are always gushing about how much they love eachother, and in the way he talks about her is how my Steve talks about me and vice versa so it's sweet and I love it!! Guess it's an inside thing.. And it sounds silly but it's true!! Guess you have to me and my Stever to understand!!!
IM just feeling so good and optimistic about the upcoming months I can't wait to get started!! I'm filled w/ love, joy and the need to hug all the people I love!!!
Wow after reading this back I now realize how silly this all sounds, but oh well!! I'm in love and why hide that right?? right!!!!
luvs,
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home