all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Saturday, November 12, 2005

What a yukky/weird couple of days...

So I was having a kind of fun week, me and my friend Nicole F. Had a lot of fun at work this week, a lot of giggles, and fun... I finally got inspired to re-do our work teams corkboard that we are supposed to use to to help inspire our work team and feel like a unit... Well I'm the only one that does it, and my friend Justine and I used to do it together, but she doesn't work at WAMU anymore, so I finally realized w/ the upcoming holiday's I could take down our big huge sunshine that's been up since last march!! So this lady at work Sarah let me use her leaf cut outs to make a new board for us!! So that was fun and that killed a couple days of work this week!!
I was also so super excited for Saturday as I had a Cookie Lee show booked and I couldn't wait!!! Had been planning for it all week, getting in touch w/ my hostess all was going super!!
Than THURSDAY HIT!!!!
It started out as such a fun day!!! Work was really super slow, so Nicole F. And I got out of work early and we went out for lunch, than she went w/ me to go find a dog sweater!! Poor Lucy is starting to get so cold when she goes outside, she shivers, so I new I had to get her a sweater and Nicole having a tiny Chihuahua I new she'd be my expert!!! So I got the sweater than came home and we had a nice walk.... Than....
We have been having really crappy fall weather all week, and so Thursday night which is our favorite night of the week!! The one night Steve and I agree on everything to watch, and it's been difficult lately because our TV upstairs went on the fritz, so we've been having to compromise down here, and I must say he's doing very well!!! He's really hoping for a John and Marlena reunion along w/ myself on "Days of our Lives" so that's good!!! BUT.....
Half way through the top stories on the news our TV went black.... It would pop back on for a few seconds but would than go out..... COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED ON A WORSE NIGHT???
So I immediately panicked and called Dad. He said I could borrow their little 13" TV till we can figure something out for the weekend... hmmm....
Really not gonna happen... I mean come on.... Survivor, CSI and ER????? I can't miss em....
I leashed up the girls headed over to Dad's and had him help me TV shop QUICKLY!!!
He was so nice he ran to Circuit City w/ me to help me find a new TV because I can't pick this stuff out.... It was kind of fun shopping together w/ me panicking and my time crunch!!! I picked one out...... got it loaded up, home, out of the box, hooked up and turned on by 7:57.... phew
All was well, and we got all our shows done!!!! Looking back it was pretty funny!!
But I woke up Friday and just new it..... I was sick.... I caught this nasty cold bug that has been passed around my family, but this is a nasty one... I went to work, kept getting fed this stuff called Emergen-cee from Nicole, and made it until noon I think?? Got home and put on my flannels and have barely moved since.... The one problem I was faced w/ today is my Cookie Lee show I have been looking forward too for weeks....
Thankfully Mandy (love u) stepped in at I'm talking the last minute, and did the show for me... So at least my hostess still got to have her party....
I laid in bed all day and have finally submerged to come downstairs and lay on the couch for a while... What a sucky weekend.....
But I am thankful for a wonderful husband who keeps me comfy and takes good care of me, a nice TV, a warm beagle, and a family that really supports, loves, and does what they can to make our lives much nicer!!
and it's not the cold medicine talking!!
love to you all!!!
Andrea (sniffle)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home