all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Is it over yet???

I am so upset... I usually just love Christmas!!! But I've just been so crazy busy w/ work, dogs, tree hell, etc that I haven't had a second to sit and enjoy the season, and here it is almost over...
There is always somewhere to go, have to go here before I can sit and relax for a bit, and here it is the 21st, and I don't even have my gingerbread house kit yet.... I'm so sad... I wanted to put one together more than anything, and I just don't know if I am going to have the time to do it... ohhh back to the days of elementary school that we actually got to do them as a project w/ our mommies..... Mom, where are you... I need you... Your baby girl is not feeling so cheery...
I did hit the big WM this morning looking for a kit thingie and couldn't find one, so now I don't know where to go.
And don't get me started on work... Be nice to your telephone bankers folks, it's not personally our faults that the visa check card system is slow, or is not recognizing your card number... I do realize this is frustrating... But we personally are not to blame, and starting out the conversation w/ "you people" is not going to get things off on the right foot!!! FYI
The upside is, is that for all of this running around I have been doing non-stop for the last couple of days is starting to pay off a little, I do have a smaller jump start on Christmas than last year, so not as much to do on Friday and Saturday!!! Just keeping our fingers crossed that the Stevers package arrives on time!! We shall see!!
Ok enough venting, I am off for my first night of Christmas cheer!! I love Tim and Debbie and tonight we get to go to their house for our first round of Christmas and I am very excited!! So maybe my Christmas season starts now (well in 35 minutes anyway)
Enjoy all of your Christmas cheer and please send some to me ok!!!!
Have you hugged your telephone banker today???
luvs and ho ho ho's,
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home