all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Monday, December 12, 2005

Loving eBay.... Dammit

Well for how many years now have I not wanted to succumb to the eBay world... But noooooooo now I love it!! I love it because I am a very spontaneous person and I can just be sitting here watching TV w/ the Stever and think...hmmm I would love that! And there I go (with Nikki's help of course).... Truly sad... I love eBay, but I'm so scared of it I need my hand held all through the process... Sigh... Someday I will grow up! Of course I've only bought 2 things... And the one I bought as a Christmas present for my Steve and we will see if I get it on time.. I think it's coming from overseas.. (right nik?).. See I have no idea what I'm talking about.... oh well...
It's been a pretty ok week or two... Been totally in love with the new baby Camryn, and love to get my baby fix every day... She's so damn cute, I can't help myself!!

We got our tree up on Saturday/Sunday and realized that we forgot last year while Steve was cutting off drooping branches on the bottom he cut through our bottom strand of lights... So now I'm on a quest for new lights... Problem is, our lights our red, white, and green... so temporarily we have the r,w,g lights on top 1/2 of tree and white ones on the bottom and like 3 ornaments so it's kinda funny.... but I went to Kmart today where we originally got them 2 yrs ago and they have no lights left for trees except only white ones or multi, and I don't want lights that have orange, blue and pink in them. So Tara suggested we try Walmart (gulp). We are going to go tonight while the husbands watch Monday night football.... It's so fun having friends as neighbors!!! I am nervous about going to WM at 6pm in the evening, but I want my tree done. I usually hit WM at 645 in the morning and it ROCKS!!!! I drop Steve off at 630 for work, than I don't have to be to work until 730 so I get to hit WM and get usual WM staples and I'm in and out in 15 Min. I only have to fight w/ big huge pallets of stuff, but it's worth it!!!

I'm having so much fun w/ Christmas and decorating this year that I am.... HOLD YOUR BREATH FOLKS....

Wanting to make a ginger bread house!!! I know scary!! but I hear that they now have kits to make it easier so it may not be so bad!! My cookies we're a success so now I will try this!! We shall see!!!
Alrighty not much else to report, except a big happy BDAY shout out to Jenette!! It's fun to be 30....
merry merry Christmas!!! (full of cheer here, for now)
Andrea

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Hey...it JUST SO happens that I know where you can get a really cool gingerbread house kit...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Gingerbread-house-kit-Create-a-kit-Assemble-house-NEW_W0QQitemZ4426517166QQcategoryZ38232QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


    /ducks and runs for cover


    hahahahahah. Love ya :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home