all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Heater time already...

Ok... Oops... Didn't mean to just post the headline... It's my frostbitten fingers I suppose!!!
Anyways, I'm so glad it's Friday... Even though I had only a 4 day week, it was still long. I guess I'm just looking for a nice relaxing weekend, and things are starting to get back to normal!! Well I suppose until the holiday season starts.... Which I'm thinking is going to start full force in about 1 week.
It has been so unbelievably cold and rainy and windy this week, that it is now only 4:55 and I'm bundled in my sweatshirt, blankets and Steve took pitty on me and turned on the heater.... brrrr gonna have to go hunt for fire wood I think....
The only fun thing to report is that my cousin Johanna is getting married tomorrow and I am so very excited!!!! I have been looking forward to this for so long and I can't wait!!
Well I feel lame for having nothing to say, but I just wanted to try to stay ontop of it pop in!!!
enjoy your Friday!!
Oh ps has anyone out there been watching Ghost Whisperer?? Oh many if you want a good cry that show will do it (sniffle) it's sooooo good!!!!

luvs,
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home