all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Monday, January 09, 2006

Back in the land of the living (I think)

Wow what a way to start the new year....
sick and injured....
It started when getting out of the shower one morning I stepped on a tiny piece of broken glass, how it ended up on my bathroom floor is another story for later, but needless to say I found it... And it's been forever ago now and it still hurts like crazy..... Just wont seem to heal, of course being on the bottom of your foot where you have to walk on it daily isn't the best thing for it, than 2 days later......
hey Nik? Did I catch your cooties from Jersey???? You are all finally healthy I think w/ us being behind out here on the west coast and the time delay.... New years is about right!!! LOL
Yeah right after New Years I caught something nasty and it knocked me out for a bit!!
But I'm back now and catching up!!! Not to much to report.. Just glad to have my house back and get back into routine and have my TV back!!! (I'm sorry but I love my TV!!) The only downfall to holidays is the repeats.... Just when they are getting good the Holidays get here and you are screwed until after New Years...Sigh...
I missed Ellen.... That is part of my day I love, but now she's back and that's good... And don't get me started on Days of Our Lives.... (sniffle) it's just heartbreaking this last week... But of course just cant turn away.....
Other than that just going day too day and taking care of the animals... Here's an update!!

DOGS: Belle and Lucy are good!! They are still not the best friends Bj and Lucy we're, but they are at least not snapping at eachother any longer. We're having to keep Lucy doped up on Benedryl... She's so itchy.... Her Vet Dr said well she doesn't have fleas so it's just skin allergies and Benedryl works great... (course one Vet said no way it's bad for them so at times we are a little hesitant). But it does work, and hell if nothing else it knocks her ass out so she and we get a break.... (wow that sounds awful...) Between her being on drugs and Belle trying to always drink our beer we are going to need some sort of 12 step program for them sheesh!!

BIRD: Love my bird and now the Stever is finally beginning to love the bird as well which he swore he'd never do and he'd deny it if you asked him but he does!~! He's always feeding her and cleaning her cage all the while saying "Sweetheart (that's me), you've been neglecting her and now she's hungry and her cage is a mess I'm going to call BPS (birds protective services)" But the funny thing is, he does it so much I never get the chance too.... So I just let him have his fun and take it!!! (it's so cute)

CATS: don't get me *&)%ing started...... Millie and Newbie are driving us out our minds w/ there constant need to go in or out... w/ this nasty rain we are having. They can't make up there minds, and just as we sit back down they scratch at the door w/ this microspeed paw scratching that they don't stop until we open the door.... grrrrrrrrrrr and than there is my sweet baby Bear.... Whom after living here for over a year now STILL wont come downstairs... At are old house we couldn't get her to come in, but the move must have traumatized her because she only comes downstairs at like 4 in the morning when it's all dark and quite until something spooks her... We tried to tell her she missed the whole summer but she still wont... And she's paying for it she now weighs like 18 pounds... And that is noooo joke... But her head and feet have never grown so she looks so silly...! It is however very funny physically watching her whiskers get longer to deal w/ her expanding girth!!

On another note it's so funny being a girl... I simply go in on Saturday to get my nails done and on a spur of the moment decide to get my eyebrows waxed... And the stupid women dropped wax on my actual eye lid... So now I have this burn, bruised and puffy eyelid... Looks like I got clobbered... I didn't realize at the time what had happened or that it would mark me, cuz anyone that's had their eyebrows waxed knows it's not the most painless thing in the world to do so that whole area wasn't feeling all that great at the time, so I had no idea until yesterday when Tara pointed it out, I was like yeah that was still hurting and I looked at it... yuk....

Oh well... That's the new years update on this family..... Other than I'm saving up for what I've been told is a PSP... (since Christmas I kept confusing it w/ the initials of PCP... I have since been corrected). I'm in love w/ electrical gadgets and this is my next one!!! Especially since I've been told they have The Sims (thanks Nik, now I have to have it) LOL... So far I have 5 bucks put away for it!! Wish me luck only like 300 more to go!!!! he he he

Luvs,
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home