all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

haven't written....

Ok so I haven't written, but OMG has anyone else been watching Big Brother??? This is the MOST dramatic season I have ever seen... I haven't written, because anytime i've got the puter on I'm hooked to the Live 24/7 feed of Big Brother... I started watching the show 2 summers ago w/ my lovely sister Amanda so we would have something fun to do together, but now I count the days until July so it starts, but never in a million years would I have thought it would be this good 3 weeks into it WOW!!!
So I would love to hear about it if anyone else is as invloved as me.... :)

Besides that, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have my first Cookie Lee recruit.... Thank you Manda, and you know the inside we have on this as far as the video we saw last night and the "sisterhood" nudge nudge.... If I can't have babies at the same time at least we'll have this right?? right??? and we are a team now, in it to win it... You will be wonderful, I will be wonderful.... and all of our dreams and "peace of mind" (remember) will come true!!! I will see you in Disneyland in January!!!

So provided I can get my airline ticket w/o selling everything I own I am off to Disneyland in 2 weeks to attend my first Cookie Lee convention!! I can't wait... The first thing I will ever do totally alone... (and the last... notice I recruit Amanda first??? just can't be alone can I?? LOL)... I can't wait...
Other than that, not to much to report. Still waiting for the payback for the vet for the dog attack, and going on day by day... of course w/ big brother in the background!!! Still can't tell who I want to win yet, but that Kaysar is not only cute ;) but man he is one hell of a player... The first person I've ever seen look someone in the eye and not be afraid to say "yup, I planned it this way to get you evicted..." hot.... he's awesome...

ok... big hugs!! enjoy the sun!!!!

Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home