all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm off and running!

Went down to the show room last night, officially signed up and am a full fledged cookie lee consultant!! yeah me!!! followed through and am so excited!! it's very exciting getting my room organized, and getting those few things so I can host my own show w/o help!! actually having my own jewlrey to sell rather than borrowing someone elses is a plus too!! My friend Jenette already has a catalog order to turn in for me, so I have to go down to the showroom on Saturday which is funny, because I didn't buy the 3 things that this order needs LOL oh well it's a great insentive for me to try to get more orders rather than sell from my own inventory, cuz it's a long trip down to tukwila ick.... but than the second you walk in the showroom it's just the eyes glaze over and you get inspired just walking in the door the stuff is so amazing!! I'm feeling very tired today.. I think I've tried to prove a little to hard to myself that I can have two careers and have been keeping so busy I haven't had time to sit back and relax..... I've totally neglected my Sims which are my horribly addicting computer family!!! so maybe I'll have that glass of wine tonight kick back play my sims, and try to go to bed at a decent hour.... I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday and that I can have the weekend to do some relaxing stuff and through my cookie lee stuff in in a fun way not such a "rush to get going way"... sorry didn't mean to ramble... yikes I guess I owe Nic a big thanks for letting me in on somewhere to do this so poor steve doesn't have too... LOL... cheers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home