all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Garage sale!!

Well not to much to report this week, just trying to stay healthy and get ready for today's garage sale.... My parents have a neighborhood garage sale every June and I thought, hmm what a great place to show off my jewelry!!! One thing is for sure people really love it!! I didn't sell a whole lot, but for people out garage saling I didn't plan to I just wanted to show it off, and get my name out there!!! And it worked!!
I must say the funnest part of today was playing w/ my sister. Manda and I had so much fun we just kept putting on all the jewelry and playing w/ it, and out of the corner of my eye every time I turned around she was back at the table looking at it and touching it!! It made me feel good to know that someone I care about so much, cares about what I'm doing and her opinion really matters and to know she loves it helps me to get the courage and oomph to get out there and prove myself! She's very motivating and that is just great!! Plus she's just so darn cute and my jewelry looks so good on her... LOL
Everyone actually has been great, I've got my Jenette who is just awesome showing off my catalogs at her work, calling me w/ questions she's just not afraid to just put me out there, I've got my "connection" on the east coast!! Who I just get to sit and talk about it w/ and is so interested and I think really likes it as well I'm anxious for her to get her stuff so she has some in person not just in pictures!!!! I guess in a nut shell you all are just such a great support system, it's scary starting your own buisness but this is something I know I can do and w/ you all on my side, I'll be a great success!! big hugs and kisses....
Andrea your Cookie Lee gal!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home