all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Monday, June 13, 2005

on the mend?

Was it me last week that said weekends are awesome?? Well I've since changed my mind... ugh... all last week I was dealing w/ a sore throat, just kinda shrugged it off, as "maybe we keep leaving the window open at night?" Than Thursday I wasn't feeling so hot, you know achy etc. Well Friday I felt better, still had the sore throat but had much more energy so I went w/ it, did the WAMU job, came home did some Cookie Lee work, had a after work cocktail.. watched some good tv (gotta love 80's metal mania videos on VH1 classics!!!!)... Than finally on Saturday I woke up feeling like I just got hit by a train... took Steve to work, whining the whole way... got home took a bath at 6am (who does that) and finally called the DR... they couldn't get me in until 2:40 so I spent the entire day sleeping in bed.... (Steve said I really must've been sick since I didn't bring my puter up to the bed, didn't turn the tv on or anything... ) It took every effort I had to put my shoes on to pick Steve back up to drag him to the DR w/ me.
Find out I had a 102.4 fever and strep throat...
Who get's strep throat and who the *&%* did I get it from????? GRRRRRRR
So I felt like a miserable failure, wasn't able to go to the showroom to pick up stuff for orders, wasn't able to see my sisters and mom, which is one of my favirote Saturday things, was just awful.....
So I had to stay home from work today to give my medicine that extra day to kick in, problem is this dang sore throat wont go away. Steve laughed at me when I got up on Sunday I thought my antibiodics where a miracle cure and I would just wake up and poof be better, but I wasn't and now I know it takes time to heal the throat, but i'm a little impatient and frankly getting a little tired of my chicken soup and popsicle diet!!
The throat is a little better so tomorrow, we're hoping for WAMU work, and a real meal!!
Working in a call center is a little tough when you have a sore throat though, so we're hoping!!
On a lighter note!!!!!! I got to deposit my first profit's into my new buisness account today thanks to my awesome sisiter Manda!!! yeah thanks Manda!!! your a superstar! what would I ever do w/o you!!! Got some stuff organized shipped off my first order to a certain someone in New Jersey (wink wink and big hug) dropped off another order and now it's time for some R and R to see how tomorrow goes!!
Wish me luck on the mend!!!
big hugs!!
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home