all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Sunday, July 03, 2005

I love these Holiday weekends!!

It's so fun having a holiday weekend!! I have to work tomorrow but it still feels like a big holiday so it's fun and I don't even mind to be honest w/ you!! Well I didn't have the party I thought I would have last week it got rescheduled as these things do so I guess my first big party is this afternoon which is why I'm up so early on a Sunday, A little nervous but mostly excited!! Just thought I'd pop in and let it known that I'm still here and getting organized for today!!! I'm so excited the suns out it makes my jewels sparkle just a little more!!! It's fun! Who knew going to Kinko's could be so fun and exciting I had to go there to make copies and wow it was fun!!! LOL They had all kinds of office supplies you could use, and I love office supplies... he he he
Alrighty have a fun safe fourth and eat lots and lots!!
always,
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home