all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Alrighty then....

Well, I'm sitting here w/ my ears covered, it's so loud right now.... We are currently watching the last game of the NBA season and my neighbor and husband are jumping up and down and screaming just about as loud as I am during my Nascar races, of course I don't get that loud... nope....
um anyways, I had such a wonderful day, I was in a great happy mood the sun was out, and I got to make my first purchase w/ the business account buying envelopes!!! I know sounds silly but it was enough to just get me so motivated and excited!! I got my room more ready for my upcoming party's!! It's been a slow week because my party's aren't scheduled for the end of June and most of July so it's just been a waiting game for me!!!!
So things are good, I'm getting used to my earlier bed time and sort of enjoying the new routine actually... It's so nice getting off work early!!
This weekend is going to be great!! I have THE BEST MOTHER IN-LAW in the world!! And it's her birthday tomorrow but we go to see her and have a big BBQ on Sunday and I can't wait for that... I've been trying to go see her for weeks now, but somethings always coming up or someone's busy, but I can't wait that's going to be great.... I love having a Mother in law that is someone I just love to hang out with.... We go to mariner games, concerts, and oh yah have I mentioned my favorite city in the world yet?? Yup you all know already and it's Vegas!! But we go there a lot together, and It's nice to go w/ people you genuinely want to hang out w/... Not just say "oh... Yah... You uh should really come w/ us uh.... Sometime..." No w/ her it's like YES YES YES PLS COME W/ US!! IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! She's great and I can't wait to see her!! She's so loving, giving and just a real joy to be w/!!!!
Other than that.. Not to much to report.. Apparently in this house we are all routing for the pistons rather than the spurs, and that's that I guess!!
Oh I have started reading my romance novels again at work we sometimes get slow in between phone calls or have to hold a lot, and reading my "smut" novels as Steve calls them is a great get away, the thing that's so funny is that I told my Mother this.... You know your really in love when your reading a romance book and the "man" of the book your actually picturing your husband rather than someone like Mel Gibson or Antonio Banderas mmmmmm nummy!!! But yes... I picture my Steve... He's so awesome and I couldn't be happier or more in love.... We celebrate our 6th anniversary on July 17th, and I can't wait!!!! Every day just gets better and better and he's just amazing!! I love the fact that I still get butterflies when he's coming out of work and I'm there to pick him up, or when he calls me and my cell's caller ID says his name.. Sigh... Sorry... I can't help it... I get all sappy....
all right, bye for now!! I have a party on Saturday wish me luck!!!
hugs hugs hugs!!
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home