all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Friday, June 03, 2005

SO... Is this how you blog??

Well, ummmm Hi!!
So my best friend in the whole wide world suggested I keep a blog!! so hear I am! This is very exciting for me!! I love to just ramble about what's up, what's new and so on and so forth, so here we go!!

Today is Friday, and I'm so grateful for that! It was a short week because of Memorial Day, but I started my new work schedule this week so getting the mind and body to adjust is a little taxing...
I now work mon-fri 5am-145pm which so far I am just in love with.. I can't believe how fast my work day goes by, than I'm home in the afternoon just in time for when I normally get going on the weekends anyways, so it's like I just have a small errand to do in the morning, than I'm home, have a quick sandwich, watch Days of our Lives and then I have my whole afternoon free which is so awesome since I've literally just begun my new career!!!
Yes my new career..... All who know me no I never really new what I wanted to be when I grew up excpet being a wife and mommy, but since the mommy part doesn't seem to be in the cards for me I've kinda been lost for the past oh I don't know decade.... (don't laugh)... but I think I may have been found!!!
I've never been one for selling parties. You know the ones your friends pressure you to go to, you go, have to listen to some boring presentation feel obligated to buy something really expensive and have to figure out how to go home and explain that large purchase to your husband.... Well this is so different!! It's Cookie Lee jewlrey which I know most have you have heard me talk about and are probably sooo tired of hearing my excitment, but I can't help it!! I can see a future in this, and my doing it... not just for me, but for me and Steve for OUR future!! I can sell this stuff... it's awesome stuff it sells itself, I just have to bring it to show you!!
I've gone out and set myself up a office, changed my work schedule, and spent at least 2 hrs a day on organzing and getting ready to get going after work, so I know my ambition is really shining through, and I just can't wait to get officially started!
So wish me luck!!
Other than that, not to much to report, Steve, Lucy and I are slowly readjusting to life w/o BJ.. she was the light of our lives and every day is almost harder than the last but easier at the same time... (does that make sense??)....
I finally got a new cell phone last week, so those of you who are tired of hearing me complain about my old one (it was 3 yrs old and ducktaped together lol) can rest at ease!! when our rebate comes back, it's steve's turn to get his replaced... (he's jealous I no it!! he he he) but ladies first right!!! ;)
Well I know this was a long note to start off w/ but apparently this is where we can ramble about hmmmm nothing really!!!
Ok well everyone enjoy Friday, hug someone you love and have sweet dreams!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home