all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Not such a great weekend...

So I'm always talking about how I LOVE the weekends... Well not so much this one... I was so looking forward to it as I always am, until lots of little cruddy things happened.
Friday after work, I got home to a upset beagle, apparently I haven't been home that much and she misses me, because my one and good pair of jeans as well as more of my laundry has now been chewed up and ruined, at the time she was not my favorite person and I was VERY bitter w/ her...
Than Friday night, my lap top goes on the Fritz... I am so frustrated I could just cry... The lap top was something I wanted for like 3 years I whined about it and whined about it until I finally came across a opportunity that I couldn't pass up... I financed it which is the first thing I did compleltey on my own. I followed through with the payments this was my baby... so I'm very depressed right now.. It works and runs, but 1/2 of my keyboard does not type... so my very good friends lent me a small keyboard to plug into it for now, but what a pain pain pain...
Than yesterday, started out pretty good, had some fun girlie things to do went garage saling had a skin care party, ended up selling some jewelry which is always a plus!! Than I get home and get to relax with the neighbors in the back yard, than BAM from out of nowhere some big black dog comes and litterly attacks our Lucy and our neighbors Pomeranian as well, so that was unbelievable it was like something you see in the movies, the growling and snarling was real and so very scary I just didn't know what to do. It wasn't until late last night that Steve and I realized that we are bruised and he got bit as well. So Lucy got a big puncture wound in her shoulder and our neighbors little dog has a concussion and what they are calling "shaken baby syndrome" he was shook around like a rag doll it was awful...
That was 120.00 we weren't planning to spend, but the owner of the dog said he would cover it, but you know how well that goes sometimes until I have the cash in my hand It's a expense I wasn't planning on.... ugh
But now it's Sunday my favorite day and I am sitting down waiting for my nascar to start not daring to leave my house except for the coffee I just went to get...!! I did some good deep cleaning this morning, am finally catching up on my blog, and getting organized for the week..
My business is going so well for a new business! I have figured out how to organize my bank accounts, order slips and make some inventory and reports for me so that's awesome!! yeah me!!! LOL
Steve and I get to share our 6 year wedding anniversary on Sunday of next week so that will be fun as well!!
I miss my dearest Jersey friend as she has been MIA for about 3 weeks now.. so that makes me sad, but hopefully she will resurface, I know people get busy and what not, but hopefully she will pop back up, I get used to visiting and w/o it I'm sad...
Well have a fabulous week, hug your animals cuz they always love you no matter what!!
Always, Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home