all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

gotta love Sundays!

So my favirote thing about Sunday's is Nascar!! It's the day to just be lazy, play on the puter all day and just slowly get the house ready for the work week... laundry spot clean etc.... Plus Im so very excited that the series premier of Entourage, and the new Lisa Kudrow show is on HBO tonight, so that should be exciting as well!!
So far my weekend has been pretty uneventful, just hanging around the house not doing much. I'm very excited for my first Cookie Lee party tomorrow as the sales person, a little nervouse but mostly excited, I will really get to get started so I can't wait!!!
Lucy's been not feeling well over the last few days... My friend Jenette came over Friday night and was eating chinese and gave Lucy her leftovers on the plate, and I think that may have messed up her belly... poor thing...
ok signing off for now...... have a great Sunday!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Hey!!! Nice blog! :)

    Good luck on your party tomorrow, I know you'll do just fine if you relax and have fun because that's what it's all about, and if everyone sees you having fun, then they will relax and do the same. Wish I could be there at the party but if I were to fly out there then I wouldn't have money to buy all of that cool loot, so I will just have to suffer and wait for my catalog to get here, thank you so much for sending it!!

    Think Lucy might be depressed because her friend is gone? Might just keep an eye on her, they go through loss just like we do, poor baby.

    Sounds like you had a great weekend. I got to give my dogs baths. Which means arming myself with a hose and chasing them around the deck like a mad woman while my neighbors spectate and snicker at me. :(

    Love ya!!

    Nikki in NJ
    http://lorrix.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home