all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

my first party!!

Ok so I had my first party last night!!
I was soooo nervous but after a few minutes I was more relaxed and it went really well!! It was so busy and went by so fast it was like whoa... ok it's over now... I can breath and look to the future and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Tomorrow I go to officially sign up to be the best Cookie Lee consultant ever!!! and no more just thinking about it, it's real, I'm in and now it's on baby...... LOL
My future is in my hands!! (well I guess it always was, but you know!! I am my own boss, I work when I want to... which will be all the time, cause I just love it sososososososo much!!!)
ok, just a quick note to tell you about the party!! financially it didn't go as well as I had hoped, so it will be a little out of pocket money to sign up, but it's a investment in my future and I have no bad thoughts about it at all!! My family, husband, and (most) of my friends are so supportive and as excited for me as they can be and that means so much!! Their excitment and support keeps me going and I need that and they give it... it's awesome..!! I love all you guys sooo much and can't wait to show you how awesome this will be!!

love ya!!
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home