all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm still here!! (sort-of)

I'm still here... Just nothing to report.... We're just plugging away day by day! I'm excited that fall is here, and that I get to bring out the thicker blankets!!! It's almost fireplace time too.... Just feeling a little blue lately... We've just had a couple of things not go our way, BUT!!! I'm optimistic, and looking forward to things to come, just at the moment doesn't feel like they are coming.... But I have a great new/old little house, fun pets, a wonderful husband and great friends, so I guess what am I bitching about... Sigh....
I'm looking forward to Halloween too! I don't think we will be getting many trick-or-treaters this year, because where we live, I don't see to many kids... But we'll be stocked up and ready just in case!!! Plus my 5 yr old nephews always stop by for our annual photo... hmmm we moved a little bit further north, I hope they still come....

ok, this is way ubber short, and probably not worth the read... Sorry... Next time will be better! Promise!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gray skies are gonna clear up,
    Put on a happy face;
    Brush off the clouds and cheer up,
    Put on a happy face.
    Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy,
    It's not your style;
    You'll look so good that you'll be glad
    Ya' decide to smile!
    Pick out a pleasant outlook,
    Stick out that noble chin;
    Wipe off that "full of doubt" look,
    Slap on a happy grin!
    And spread sunshine all over the place,
    Just put on a happy face!
    Put on a happy face
    Put on a happy face
    And if you're feeling cross and bitterish
    Don't sit and whine
    Think of banana split and licorice
    And you'll feel fine
    I knew a girl so glooming
    She'd never laugh or sing
    She wouldn't listen to me
    Now she's a mean old thing
    So spread sunshine all over the place
    Just put on a happy face
    So, put on a happy face


    umm yah, so I'm like, a total dork.
    But I guess you already knew that. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home