all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Friday, September 08, 2006

OH HOW HAPPY AM I!!!!!!!!

Talk about happy!!! I just read the other day that they are finally releasing Beverly Hills 90210 on DVD in November!!!!!! OMFG!!!! I am soooo excited!!! I just love/loved that show, I would even record the reruns on FX!!! he he he.... so not to drop hints or anything, but since my Mama has a rule to not buy myself any presents after Nov. 1st... hmmmmmmmmm Christmas eh???? he he he... You know I love that stupid show so much that I actually wrote my own script I was going to send to Aaron Spelling (RIP) after he broke up Dylan and Brenda.... I was so sad.....

ok, sorry back to your regularly scheduled programming!!! (Hi V from Florida!!! luv s)

xoxox,
Andi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home