all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Friday, September 01, 2006

It's chaos, but heaven....

So we're here, in the new house.... This is our third night, but our first evening at the new, but hold home..... Our first night we didn't get home until like 930, so it was just get here, try to find the remotes and hook up the TV/internet, plop down in flannels, w/ a glass of wine, than go to bed.... Second night, we went to the seahawks game so we we're only here for a few hours, than went to the game, than came home, fell asleep.... We got home tonight from work/ cleaning the old place etc. Than got to enjoy a first "evening" at home.... Granted there is still boxes, etc. All over, and those who know me, know I hate clutter and disorganized.... Well it's been so awesome.... Just the Stever and I, and our girls..... They get to play in the yard, oh and our kitties are still "low crawling" around as they sniff and rub there faces on everything, our baby Bear, whom you can see a picture of at my "myspace" page (I still haven't figured out how to get pictures on here, that's another project Nikki and I have to do) but when we first got here, we put all the cats in the bedroom, but Millie, and Newbie, are "outdoor" cats and want to run around and do stuff (what that is, who knows) but Bear used to be like that, in fact when we lived here before, that's when we first got Bear, and she was outside soooo much the day we left, I had to come back w/ my Mom to try and get her.... She used to hang her body from the bedroom window to get in and out soooo funny, but anyway, she hasn't left the bedroom yet, so we'll see.... But the girls are having the best time... other than the boxes, and furniture clutter they are pretty much on there own, and couldn't be more excited!!! They are going in and out, taking naps at their choice not ours, it's awesome!!! Belle is so cute though she keeps barking/beagle baying at all the activity it's great!!! Steve broke out his bbq tonight and those that know him, know he doesn't eat until bedtime, so about an hour ago, he broke out the bbq and we sat out on the back deck, just in awe at all that has come about in the last few weeks, going "are we really back here???" and as we could hear the sea lions bark we realized... .OMG, we are..... We're home and here to continue our family........
Other than all that emotional stuff..... The last few days have just been so crazy, I feel like I'm spending more time in my truck than in any of my other 2 homes I have had.....
But we did have our first visitor today other than family.... Nicole stopped by and seemed so excited for us, it made me so happy... The house is so small, but it's so cute, charming, and a "home" that it's all worth it, and she was so great, she walked me around the whole yard, and pointed out what plants are what, and to not be afraid of spiders because thy are just living in the garden, and they don't want to eat me.... It was really really fun to have her come out, and just want to jump in and help us get settled.... Unfortunately her new pregnant belly prevented any of that, but her ideas are great, and I can't wait to run w/ them!!!!
I have mentioned to some that Lucy our oldest beagle has been acting so weird lately.... Like in pain, or irritated by something, Steve said I needed to take her to the Dr... But I kept saying, noooo she's ok... Finally yesterday he looked at me and said, no she's going today... I obviously needed to listen to him, because she slipped a disc in her back, and has been in so much pain, that's why she's been crying, shaking, restless... Oh god (hangs my head in shame) I feel so bad, I made her wait.... But we got her all hooked up yesterday and she's on so much morphine and muscle relaxers (we're all jealous) that she's juuuuust fine.......
Than last night at the game, I drained my new pink collectors item IPOD (thanks Nikki my love) on the ride to and from the game, that when I plugged it in to charge it nothing happened.... So I took it to Nikki's today to see if she could provide a remedy because I was in knots about it, and she is such a frickin calm, genius that she just took a few minutes, tried a few things, and BAM... Not only did she bring it back to life, she gave it some new support and it's now a happy IPOD.... I was in such relief that I literally broke out in tears.... this morning I thought my happy IPOD days we're over, and I was done.... But it's all ok now, and such a relief...!!!! Ok, I'm done babbling now about absolutely nothing, I have just realized that Steve has been missing for a bit, and I want to make sure, he didn't go try and find a sea lion....
luvs,

Andrea!!!! xoxoxo

1 Comments:

  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Your poor fur-babies, lol. I know that low-riding cat thing though, mine do it whenever we A.) move or B.) get a Christmas tree. LOL.

    Glad you're getting settled. Sad thing is that you'll probably be through all of your boxes before I am.

    Man. :(

    Give Bear a squeezie hug from auntie Nikki!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home