all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Just for you Vickie!!! xoxox

Ok, so here goes day one of my promise to update often, and more often, especially for you Vickie!!! (hugs!!!).... so everyone buy me presents if I follow through!!! LOL....
Well, I may have exciting news, but I wont be able to release it until tomorrow night around 5pm (no I'm not pregnant).... Still trying though have you seen my husband... Damn!!! LOL
ok, anyways.... Will blog about the news later!!!
This weekend was SUCH A BLAST!!!! I just had the best time... Other than some anxiety about the news I may or may not be posting tomorrow and waiting for that, our whole complex was kind of on edge... We all got a notice that all the units we're being "inspected" on either Monday or Tuesday... So the whole complex has been madly vacuuming until the wee hours of the morning.... So we got to hang out w/ Shane and Tara on Friday night going back and forth between houses sharing cleaning supplies. The good thing is, is that since I've been "retired" from corporate America, and have been doing Cookie Lee full time, as well as playing housewife, my house has been pretty clean other than the deep like pull out the washer and dryer, suck the dead bugs out of the window sills type of cleaning!
Than on Saturday, we went to La Palmera w/ Nate and Nicole, and that was a blast!!! Nicole is finally starting to show that she's carrying a little "bambino" and it's soooo cute!!!! We than bbq'd back over and Shane and Tara's and I finally got her to sit and watch (well most of) The Notebook w/ me, which is one of my new favorite movies, that I just can't seem to erase off my DVR....
Don't even get me started on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best day ever!!! Just hanging out w/ Nikki and Phil was like something I could do 24/7.... Just hanging out on the back porch and getting reacquainted and getting to know Phil even better was just amazing!!! I certainly hope that I didn't scare them, Steve does tend to get a little, um "passionate" about his hawks..... so hopefully we'll get invited back!!!
Today Steve had a vacation day, so we just re-arranged the house a bit, and cleaned our carpets... Tara and I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to remove a bee from the front porch until the husbands caught onto us, and took about 45 seconds to solve the problem... Sigh... Yes, yes they are right we do try to plan almost everything.... I got to see Nikki again today so that was a nice bonus, also Mandy and I got to have a coffee together, which doesn't happen much anymore either... Than the other thing happened which I will no more about tomorrow.... hmmm must say... Not to shabby of a weekend for me!!!!!
promising to keep in touch (Vickie) lol.... he he he
luvs,
Andi

1 Comments:

  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    I know what the "other thing" is!

    omg /clasps hands together in evil glee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home