all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Am I getting settled???

Well we're maybe starting to get settled??? I have no idea.. Seems like a lot of settling for such a small place... But I'm trying.... This wont be a long post, I'm to saddened about the loss of my Janie on Big Brother.... I could cry... WTF.... 2 summers and she came soooo close.... grrrr big kudos to Mandy for getting me into that in the first place 4 summers ago... Oh well.... We will hope for the best and hope Erika gets it...
As far the house goes, I am in LOVE!!! It feels so surreal to be back here again, and to feel so at home so fast, it just feels so right you know! But I hate messes and it feels like I've been living in a mess for a week now, and that bums me out... I try to be so neat and organized that I even have my boxes and my nails in organized piles... lol.... I have been a bit lonely the last few days, I had the Stever home w/ me for 4 days last week, he took a couple of days off to help us move, and than the labor day weekend, so it's been a little lonely, and since the girls have the fenced yard now, they don't need me anymore., and even Bear must remember the house, and has been going outside again... But I'll be ok! I have the water close, and the sea lions to listen too... And there is only 10 months till next summer's big brother...
xoxox
Ander

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home