all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

i'm alright sortof....

Ok, so I'm not as wimpy as my last post made me sound..... I was feeling so incredibly yukky, I totally blamed it on the game/walking etc... turns out the more hours the day went by the worse I felt... yup, Andrea got the crud from somewhere... I have spent the last few days feeling like total hell, and not getting out of my flannel pants... I'm on the mend enough to acutally run some errands today, and turn on my puter, other than that, not much going on!! I'm just glad that I'm feeling better enough for our party on Sunday, and that I might actually throw on some makeup tomorrow... and what was that, that Andy Whapler said???? SUNSHINE on Sunday??? high of 75!!!! WooHoo!!!! I don't need to bring out the tarps for our party!!!he he he!!!
alrighty,
Just a quick note to let you know I'm ok, alive, and can finally feel my legs!!! LOL

lot's of love,

Andi

1 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww :(

    I'm sorry I gave you my cold. :/

    Time to update yer blog!! omg!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home