all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Update finally!!

Ok, so I know I haven't written much lately, but I've just been so busy w/ my booming business that haven't had a chance to write!!!!!
How fun was convention!!!
Ok, so I had some emotional moments (it's a little difficult traveling alone for the first time) but the amount of inspiration, and classes and free training I got was so worth any weak moments I may have had!
I got to hear so many stories and learn about the business so much more than I ever could've imagined, it was amazing! And I can't wait for January's...
Disneyland was awesome! I couldn't believe I was actually there! it was sooooo cool! We had some problems getting rides in, the wait times we're unbelievable, but I went with some amazing ladies that I enjoyed so much, I can't wait to see them again!
But, was it me, or did they shrink snow whites castle?? It seemed so small I thought it was bigger. Hmmmm
I cannot wait for my open house on September 10th, so do please all come it's from 11-4 and the fall jewelry is just fantastic! I can't wait to show it off!!!!
So too all this is it for now! Please don't disappoint me I can't wait to see you all on September 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loves,
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home