all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Forced retirement week 2

Well I must admit... I'm pretty good at this housewife stuff!!! I have set myself a schedule, and I follow it to the letter everyday, I'm motivated, my dog's feel loved, and my house has never been cleaner!!! It's amazing!!! I have been working at my Cookie Lee everyday and that is going AWESOME!!! I have been getting out there, and making some great sales, and building my business! I have set some goals for myself, and am doing what I can to achieve them every day! I can't wait to get my office complete.... Need a little spousal motivation to get the entertainment center moved to Melinda's... The broken big screen to it's final resting place, and to get my shelving stocked!!! And our new catalog and jewelry comes out in 6 days!!!!!!!!!! The only downside is I wont be at convention this year, but that is ok!!! Next year will be even better!!!! I'm trying to decide whether or not to hold a new jewelry open house in September... I'm thinking yes, but we shall see!!!
Steve and I have been going through the newspaper daily looking for a house w/ a fenced yard to rent.... We need to get out of "townhouse" community. And have committed to getting moved. We're not currently on a lease, so moving would be simple when the right place comes along! We are looking anywhere from Lake Stevens to Shoreline.... Does anyone know a guy??? LOL!!! Other than this stuff not much new here, just getting into new routines, and loving life!!!! Having Nikki home is a blessing and I love going out there every couple of days, Her, Phil, the animals it feels like they've always been here and never left!! It's awesome!!!
My pregnant ladies are glowing, and happy 5th to little Colby!!!!
loves to all!!!!
Ander

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home