all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Monday, March 13, 2006

You all can take this flu of yours and.....

Man, just when you think you are safe, someone else gets sick.... I don't get it, it starts w/ the little ones.. (where they get it, I don't know). Than just when they get over it, it makes it's way through the adults... Sigh...
Neighbors had it, did my part to stay away, was hard but I did.... Than my family gets it too, Zack was sick over his birthday, and almost 1 week later Mandy gets it... So where it's coming from for me is anyone's guess... But it seemed as though everyone was on the up and up, than I had some issues w/ soup at work today.... Yeah very embarrassing... So I wont go into details, but I refuse to believe I am sick, and I'm calling it payback for eating like complete crap all day yesterday...
Well come on it was my favorite day, Sunday!!! Nascar!!! And my beloved Sopranos!!! Awesome of course! And I kind of found the show that came on afterwards very intriguing!! Big Love I think it was called! I'll check back in w/ it next week!
So now I sit here, while the Stever watches "Jarhead"... Definitely one for the boys.. Talk about male bonding wow! It's good, but very manly! Time to play my Sims, cuddle under my woobie, hope I don't have an issue w/ the dinner Steve made me eat, and enjoy my nice cozy fire he made for me!!!
love and healthiness!!!
Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home