all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

How long till June??

Ok, so I've been keeping mum about this until confirmation (no I'm not pregnant).... BUT it looks like my Nikki is finally coming home!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo excited!!! We've been apart for like 10 yrs now, and it's been brutal..... It's always been nice knowing that the one person (besides the Stever) who knows absolutely everything about you has always been there, but 3000 miles away.... But still there!!! Even though we have only seen eachother face to face in that 10 yrs once... It still seems as though a moment has not passed that we have been together! Even 3000 miles away she knows what's going on here w/ me and all that surrounds me and has always been there!!! NOW she'll just get to do it w/ me only 20 min away!!!! I hope her husband isn't regretful!!! He he he!!!!

So it looks as though all is well w/ her and she will be home in late June.... So close but so far away!!!! Sigh.....

Other than her and I trading early morning phone calls and 50 million back and forth frantic (have you heard anything yet) emails.... Not much happening w/ me.... Just kicked back now in my flannels and trusty dale Jr. T-shirt getting ready to watch my Nascar race! Very excited..!! Will try to achieve my goal of staying in my flannels all day!!! (love doing that from time to time!!) Cuddle w/ my animals and enjoy my Sunday!!!!

luvs, Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home