all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Best 2 hours ever!!!

Do you ever have these phone conversations that just turn into "like" one of the best conversations ever????
I got home from work today and the other love of my life Nikki had called, to give me a moving back home report..... 21 days till she gets here from Jersey..... Started out w/ just our usual chit chat, than I went upstairs to clean my room and fold laundry while we continued to chat, than it turned into one of those really funny T-mobile commercials where the 2 teenage girls are talking on their cell phones and you see the timer keeping track, and their Dad's sitting their rolling their eyes....
It was one of those conversations... It was so fun, we just went over everything.... Crap we hadn't brought up in years.... Memories, stuff to share we hadn't before, updates on people.... It was like she was right here in my living room and we we're having a slumber party!!! soo super fun!!! Stuff like that is what makes you remember why you became friends in the first place, and what has kept you there for so long..!!! It was like the first night we met all over again... I met her at school, we talked for like 15 min. And I knew I would have a friend for life you know... Immediately invited her over to spend the night, her Mom dropped her off in black sports car, we sat on my kitchen counter in our house in Cheannault beach, ate doughnut holes, and talked until the sun came up! It made my night, and I can't wait till June 20th!!!!! (enter beaches music montage here)....
The great part about it is, that I didn't have to feel guilty spending 2 hrs on the phone... Steve is so great about it, and he knows how important and special she is to me that he never once did that irritate eye roll, get off the phone look! We hung up, and he was as excited as I was, I don't think he can wait for her to get home either, so I have my what do they call that "kindred spirit".... You know that there is certain situations or things going on that the husbands try to be there for, but sometimes they just don't understand certain things like, all the double questions..."Does my butt look good in these pants? Or good, good?", and "did he give you a kiss? Or a kiss, kiss?" and "do you want to go shopping? Or shopping, shopping?" So they pray that the phone will ring to rescue them!!! LOL....
Well I feel refreshed, cheered up and ready for the rest of my week!!!
Cheers, and memories!!!
luvs,
Andi (Mystic Rose 4-ver)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home