all about me!!

Nothing like publishing all your private thoughts and feelings and day to day activities to the public right?? right...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Fine Melinda sheesh....

Ok, after multiple scoldings here I am updating!!! It can't be long (I am at work).... but I've been so super busy, that not had much time to blog....
I am sooooooooooo super excited for June!!!
On June 20th.... my darling Nikki comes home (no weird ickiness there, just a name coincidence).
On June 25th we have the wedding...!!!
oh, and did I mention the pink IPOD????????????? haaaa
so lots and lots, and I think I am starting to see the sun come out from behind this big cloud I've been under for the last couple of years!!!! I forgot it was still out there!!!
I took a couple of months off from Cookie Lee (involuntary, thanks WAMU for the crappy new schedule). But I finally got it fixed, and I'm back in the game, and ready for an open house show, I think i'm going to hold on June 3rd to celebrate my 1 year anniversary w/ Cookie Lee!!!! So be prepared for the invite!!!!
Oh and did I mention the pink IPOD???!!!!!
So the Stever is good, the dog's are ok... I'm still not impressed w/ their being mad at me enough to relieve themselves on my carpet, especially after Steve and I just cleaned them.... (anyone want a beagle???? (just kidding, I may be mad, but they are my "girls"). Not understanding how after 10 yrs of knowing that the potty is in the grass, they have senior moments and do it on the carpet... ok, no excuse for Belle she is only 5.... sigh....
I am excited for this weekend, to go to Walmart and shop for much needed cleaning supplies!!! and just reorganize myself!!!
Oh, and did I mention the pink IPOD???!!!!!!!!!
A few shoutouts!!!! to those that have been on my mind, and may not know it!
to my Mandy: congrats... you and Fred are amazing, and I couldn't be more excited!!!
to Zack: your life is going to change in the most amazing and fun way imaginable!!!
to Melinda: I couldn't be prouder of you, each day is bright and full of possibilities!!!
to Tara: Keep the faith!!! your life is as it should be!! Appreciate and love what you have you are truly blessed as I am blessed having you in my life!!!!
to Shane: what is normal anyway???
to Alyssa: I'm very proud of you, and who you are growing up to be!!
to Jenette: I'm so excited for you and Will and your new future together, thank you for making me and Steve apart of it!!!
to Nikki: I don't even know where to begin.... my life would not be as it is w/o you in it! I can't wait to wrap my arms around you and have a good cry.... than hop in your bug and go get coffee... (did I mention the pink IPOD????)
to Nicole: Being an Aunt is a blessing and you will cherish every moment!!! you make me smile every time I see you!!!
to Mom and Dad: If I didn't have you to to call at every waking moment, I don't know what I'd do, knowing you are there for me whenever I need it, gives me a sense of calm and peace, I don't know what I would do w/o you!!!
and finally to my Stever: My other half, my soul mate, and my everything... I love you w/ all that I am, and I'm so blessed to have you in my life, and to know you are the last thing I feel at night and the first thing I feel in the morning... I can't wait to see and talk to you every moment of every day... I love you....

Well that wraps it up for today.... I'm going to grab a tissue, and head back to work... (sniffle)
big hugs and kisses!!!!
All my love,
Ander

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    omg.

    /sobs

    hand me a tissue, jeez!!

    btw, found that cute pink leather case for your ipod. Now if I could just find out what box I packed the rest of your ipod shit in...Oh. I found the bag the ipod came in...white bag with an Apple on it. I know out of all of the things, you'll prolly like that one the best, so I put it aside for you too. lols.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home